Welcome to the HICDEP platform
NEW: To register for the HICDEP Discussion forum send an eMail with name and affiliation to info(at)hicdep.org
HICDEP stands for HIV Cohorts Data Exchange Protocol.
On this platform, you can browse, search and navigate through the following versions of HICDEP:
- HICDEP 1.100 current draft version (Coding tables XML)
- HICDEP 1.90 released Dec 2 2015 (PDF version, Coding tables XML)
- HICDEP 1.80 released Oct 2 2014 (PDF version, Coding tables XML)
- HICDEP 1.70 released Nov 8 2013 (PDF version, Coding tables XML)
- HICDEP 1.60 released Oct 23 2012 (PDF version, Coding tables XML)
- HICDEP 1.50 released Sep 13 2011 (PDF version, Coding tables XML)
Public example data released Sep 2 2014 (download)
HICDEP is and will always remain a work in progress (details here). As the HIV field evolves, changes are made and new tables need to be specified. You can actively participate in the development of the HICDEP standard by posting questions and answers in the discussion forum. Note that due to recent spambot attacks you need to register for this by sending an eMail with name and affiliation to info(at)hicdep.org.
If you have any questions or comments regarding HICDEP or this platform, you may discuss them in the discussion forum. You may also send email to info @ hicdep.org.
How to use this platform effectively
There are various mechanisms which allow you to use this website more effectively. You can read about them in UsingThisPlatform.
We want to thank the following collaborations and cohorts for having given us insight into their data exchange protocols:
(564.7 KB) -
added by admin 6 years ago.
Complete HICDEP 1.30 specification
(589.2 KB) -
added by admin 5 years ago.
(775.2 KB) -
added by admin 4 years ago.
HICDEP 1.60 specification
(748.9 KB) -
added by admin 3 years ago.
HICDEP 1.70 Final release