|Version 1 (modified by stels, 6 years ago) (diff)|
How to update QA checks
HICDEP is accompanied by a set of QA checks. These checks are centrally described in the QaChecks article for the respective versions.
However, the QA checks for each table are also listed in the individual table articles. To avoid having to duplicate the checks across articles, the following system is used:
An attachment named QA.csv contains all information displayed in the QA tables. The format must be as follows:
|Table||Crosstable||Error Code||Description||Study specific||HICDEP?|
Steps required to update the QA checks for HICDEP 1.50:
- Make sure you are logged in with your WP4 member account.
- Go to http://hicdep.org/wiki/Hicdep_1.50/QaChecks (if you want to update another version, change the number in the URL)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Attachments
- Click the QA.csv file, scroll down again and click the link named "Download in other formats: Original Format"
- Save the file. This is your backup.
- Go back to http://hicdep.org/wiki/Hicdep_1.50/QaChecks
- Click the "Attach file" button.
- Select the updated QA.csv file. Note that the filename must be exactly QA.csv (case-sensitive!).
- Check the option "Replace existing attachment of the same name".
- Click the "Add attachment" button.
At this point, all articles will use the updated QA.csv file to display checks.
If you have any problems with the above procedure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.